Wednesday 14 December 2011

New England Patriots - Preview

The next Broncos games will feature Tom Brady and the Patriots, who come to Mile High this week! This will clearly be the toughest test that this Broncos team has had since Tebow stepped in. Everyone expects us to lose, but this Broncos team has real belief, and you can never rule them out. Do I think we'll win? Unfortunately, no, I'm a realist, and I don't quite think we can take them yet, but I wouldn't be too shocked if we won. Nothing with the Broncos can shock me anymore this year!

I imagine a big part of this game will be like the second half of the Vikings match, where a slow start turned into a shootout. We'll need our offense to step up again if we're to win this, The Pats have a poor secondary and week defense. This will help Thomas and Decker, and we should see a few big runs from Tebow and McGahee.

The Broncos defense has done great recently, but Brady is tough. As good as we've been I think we'll have to score at least 20+, that is doable against a weak Pats defense. I doubt McGahee can win this game anymore than he could against Chicago, Tebow's throwing and the WRs catching needs to be at it's best. Go Broncos!

No comments:

Post a Comment