Wednesday 14 December 2011

Post Season Schedule

I may be getting a head of myself a bit here, but hey! We're winning, I want to enjoy it. :) I'm not used to this!

Currently, we are ranked 4th in the Play Offs. We are not likely to improve this ranking, (though there's a chance if we beat the Patriots) as we are currently 2 wins behind Ranks 1-3 . This means that we will be playing a Wildcard, the Wildcard team ranked 5th. This is almost certainly going to be whoever finishes second in AFC North out of the Ravens and Steelers.

Personally I think these two are the best teams in the AFC and one of these will go to the Superbowl. I'd be much more confident of beating any other team in the AFC but I guess... if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment